Participating vehicles and drivers in the autocross will be classed as follows:
All vehicles in the autocross must be insured and registered. Classes are defined by the number of performance adding components found on the vehicle. The list of performance adders is as follows:
Tires: Tread wear rating of 200 or less +1
Suspension: Coilovers, airbags, lowering springs +1
All Wheel Drive +1
Forced induction +1
Factory V8 +1
V8 swap +2
100 series: 4 or 6 cylinder 2wd unmodified type vehicle
200 series: Any +1 power adder
300 series: 2 power adders
400 series: 3 power adders
500 series: 4 or more power adders
- Have fun!
- Competitors must have valid drivers license
- All occupants must wear helmet
- All occupants must wear seatbelt
- No alcohol of any type allowed.
- All vehicles must pass tech inspection
- All competitors must sign waiver
- All competitors must follow instructions from on-site personal regarding all on track and pit procedures.
- Street Wheeler members will settle all disputes. Decisions are final.
- Street Wheelers reserve the right to refuse or revoke admission privileges as they see fit.
In the interest of safety all vehicles will be required to pass tech inspection.
- Vehicles must be insured and registered
- Removal of driver floor mat and all clutter in the vehicle
- Functional seatbelts
- Brakes should be in good condition
- Tires should be in good condition, bald or corded tires not permited
- Vehicles must have an overflow catch can
- Vehicles must not have any significant leaks
- Vehicles must have mufflers
- Vehicles must have battery hold down. Bungie cords, zip ties etc are not allowed.
- Vehicles must be in satisfactory safe condition